Carenado

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

I purchesed Carenados T34 a while back and rebooted comp and lost the file and cant get the plane back I have all the registrations and keycodes how do I get this plane back I emailed them a couple times and never got a response

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

WHAT HAPPENS IF I PURCHASE THE AIRCRAFT AND THEN I GET DISCONNECTED DURING DOWNLOAD? CAN I RESUME DOWNLOADING?

When you buy at Carenado, you will receive an email with the link to download the model. This link allows you 3 COMPLETED downloads.

So you either should have the link or, if you bought a boxed version (though I don't know if that's possible) photocopy your receipt and send it or e-mail it to them.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

No I dont have the link I downloaded it used it for a while and rebooted me computer and lost the file

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

No I dont have the link I downloaded it used it for a while and rebooted me computer and lost the file

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll refrain from saying how to avoid disasters like these in the future. No doubt you've learned from this experience.

Good luck with future purchases 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...