interior of the aircraft

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Hey I remember making a topic like this I think. what was the website to get to see the inside of your plane? I tried searching for it but I couldnt find it.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Here's your previous post: ➡ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/25947/touring-inside-of-your-plane/#161805

You can search for posts(top of page) or even see all of your(or any members) posts by clicking on the profile button under their post. Then theres a link that says "all posts''.

Last edited by CRJCapt on Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

sweet thanks bro.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Is this sofware only for fs2004? And if it is do they have one for fsx?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sorry about that, there are many programs but few are updated to FSX. For camera control I know of three and they're all for FS9 only:
1. Walk and follow
2. F1 View utility
3. Active camera
I'm sure that at least one will be updated, it will just take time.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...