Who Has "Hong Kong" from Flightsoft? How Are Frame

Did a quick search and didn't find too much about this program here. Anyway, does anyone have this? Whatcha think? How are the frame rates with it?

Thanks!

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

I have HK Scenery from Flightsoft and i must say its pritty good. Its beautiful on the frames and textures look real but there are a few cons:

Some ground scenery is flat and where's theres supposed to be water, its land, u can see boats on land and the flightsoft runway is built on top of FS2004 runway so when you land you sometimes fall through and your flight is over.

Luckly i didn't buy it, i got given it.

I wouldn't buy it.

OK, thanks. That's the kind of info I was looking for! 😀

Pro Member First Officer

No pobs, wasn't woow wee anywa. i just wanted it for the airport. and the hill infront of the airport.

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

Did a quick search and didn't find too much about this program here. Anyway, does anyone have this? Whatcha think? How are the frame rates with it?

Thanks!

I have a copy of the scenery-will sell it to you for $30USD + Shipping!
Sned me a PM

Pro Member First Officer

CaptDennison - Nice to see you have an input onto the forums instead of slagging of screenshots.

$30 USD Got mine for £0

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CaptDennison wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

I have a copy of the scenery-will sell it to you for $30USD + Shipping!
Sned me a PM

CaptDennison the Guest can't PM you 'cause he's not a member.

Thanks, but I'm not looking to purchase one just yet. Still looking for reviews. The "sinking into the runway" issue mentioned above is a bit disconcerting, however! 😳 Could this be an isolated issue....one that others are not experiencing?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Apparently there is a free upgrade for fs9 since the original version goes back to FS2k2.

From what I can make out though, there is a completely new version for fs9 available which, apparently is completely backward compatible to FS2k2.

Very confusing Hack

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...