SearchSearch 

Who Has "Hong Kong" from Flightsoft? How Are Frame

Did a quick search and didn't find too much about this program here. Anyway, does anyone have this? Whatcha think? How are the frame rates with it?

Thanks!

9 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

I have HK Scenery from Flightsoft and i must say its pritty good. Its beautiful on the frames and textures look real but there are a few cons:

Some ground scenery is flat and where's theres supposed to be water, its land, u can see boats on land and the flightsoft runway is built on top of FS2004 runway so when you land you sometimes fall through and your flight is over.

Luckly i didn't buy it, i got given it.

I wouldn't buy it.

OK, thanks. That's the kind of info I was looking for! 😀

Pro Member First Officer

No pobs, wasn't woow wee anywa. i just wanted it for the airport. and the hill infront of the airport.

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

Did a quick search and didn't find too much about this program here. Anyway, does anyone have this? Whatcha think? How are the frame rates with it?

Thanks!

I have a copy of the scenery-will sell it to you for $30USD + Shipping!
Sned me a PM

Pro Member First Officer

CaptDennison - Nice to see you have an input onto the forums instead of slagging of screenshots.

$30 USD Got mine for £0

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CaptDennison wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

I have a copy of the scenery-will sell it to you for $30USD + Shipping!
Sned me a PM

CaptDennison the Guest can't PM you 'cause he's not a member.

Thanks, but I'm not looking to purchase one just yet. Still looking for reviews. The "sinking into the runway" issue mentioned above is a bit disconcerting, however! 😳 Could this be an isolated issue....one that others are not experiencing?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Apparently there is a free upgrade for fs9 since the original version goes back to FS2k2.

From what I can make out though, there is a completely new version for fs9 available which, apparently is completely backward compatible to FS2k2.

Very confusing Hack