Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Patches?

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

I just got the software.. Are there patches already? How do I get them?
Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Michaelvg1 wrote:

I just got the software.. Are there patches already? How do I get them?
Thanks

Photo-Based Scenery Add-On Update
http://www.fsinsider.com/Downloads/

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

Are those patches for known problems or just adding planes and features? Is that an approved Microsoft site?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Michaelvg1 wrote:

Are those patches for known problems or just adding planes and features? Is that an approved Microsoft site?

It's an approved Microsoft site and the patch is for known problems.

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

I went to the site but could not find any specific links for fixes, just scenery updates and enhancements. Can you tell me specifically what I should be looking for? What's the fix for?
Sorry for dumb questions.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Michaelvg1 wrote:

I went to the site but could not find any specific links for fixes, just scenery updates and enhancements. Can you tell me specifically what I should be looking for? What's the fix for? Sorry for dumb questions.

The scenery fix is the only patch available. There is one for the SDK but that has nothing to do with how the programs operates.

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Look at this post and follow the source link for info on the service pack/patch.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/26240/fsx-sp1-dx10-update-and-expansion-pack/

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions