FS9 Patches

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Well I have been with fs9 a while and I just realised that I dont remember getting any patches for it. I tried to google it but google never comes up with the answer for me so I will try asking you guys. What is the latest FS9 patch I can download? Anyone have a link?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

thanks crj capt.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

it's important that you look at the version you have. if you have a version of fs9 that came out after the patch, YOU DO NOT WANT TO INSTALL THE PATCH!!! it pays to check this out first

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

cheezyflier wrote:

it's important that you look at the version you have. if you have a version of fs9 that came out after the patch, YOU DO NOT WANT TO INSTALL THE PATCH!!! it pays to check this out first

Well I already installed this patch. How do I check and see if I did something wrong and didnt have to install this?

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

if fs9 runs, you're all good. it's that simple

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

What Cheezy said...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...