PHNL not showingg

Pro Member Trainee
Hellcatbyte Trainee

Good morning fellas:

I have FS-9 and I want to fly from Honolulu PHNL to KSEA, but somehow I the FS-9 doesn't show the airport, instead it shows houses palm trees snakes tarantulas and all hehe, but the airport.

I had to use the FSNavigator, take off and "move the plane to Honolulu, as there was no way I could tell FS-9 to take me there, but once there, where the strip was supposed to show, it was all but the strip even though FSnavigator showed that the strip was supposed to be there.

I don't know why, but I have moved almost everything including deleting all FS-9 and reinstalling to no avail.

Can anyone help here?

Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

to Flyaway Hellcatbyte
The only thing that I can think of is that FSNavigator has screwed up your scenery some how, my default FS9 shows the PHNL airport just fine. If you reinstall FS9, without FSNavigator, that should restore FS9 to it's default setup. Use link to manually remove FS9 completely: ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/3805/

Rene Briones Guest

Thanks CRJapt:

Problem solved:

For the record, it was all a matter of me disabling some sceneries at the FS-9 add on sceneries and among them was all the World's west ones. some time back in order to gain less loading time

The problem was solved by rehabilitating them back again.

Thanks anyway

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Glad to hear it, now you can go flying in Hawaii!
🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...