Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A little rique perhaps ..

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guy's -

This is a little risque I geuss but was prompted by a comment from Violentviolet concerning the lady flashing her "nickers" 🙂

I hope no-one is offended and I will apologise in advance in case I do.

Well I hope you like this and no-one does get offended.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Hot repaint!

Great job wombat ❗ 😉

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Ooohh, now that's nice! Great job! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Hubba,Hubba,Hubba 😳 , 10 out of 10 for that one sir. I can only guess what the next repaint could be.... Umm... , if it's "Naturists Airways", i don't think you'll be able to show any screenshots here....more's the pity. 😂 😂

Pro Member Trainee
mustangpilot Trainee

I'm offended!!!!!

She has got far to many clothes on!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guys -

And thankyou for the comments, I was getting a little worried that I hadn't too many responses (not that I expect to get them) but in this case I thought I may have pushed the limit a little too far 😞

Sorry if your offended Mustangpilot, you can always request a personal paint though 🙂

And Violentviolet - it was your "nicker" comment reagrds the Orient Air that sparked this paint, so I geuss it is really for you 😀 As for the next paint, well it is here already, although I dont think a "boring old" Singapore Airlines will quite live up to your "next paint" expectations 🙂

Once again thankyou for you comments, especially on this one - but I think it is time to go back to some standard paints for a little while.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Fine loking ship, ah plane, ah.......

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Very nice 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Thanks for covering my typoes and tunnel vision. CRJ Embarassed

shaigan Guest

hello....
hey i was just wondering whether or not you can help me with my VA wombat....i need an ATR72 repainted if you can.....email me if it's possible:
shaiganmarten@hotmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

shaigan wrote:

hello....
hey i was just wondering whether or not you can help me with my VA wombat....i need an ATR72 repainted if you can.....email me if it's possible:
shaiganmarten@hotmail.com

Read wombat's post here: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/26343/re-paint-offer/