A little rique perhaps ..

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guy's -

This is a little risque I geuss but was prompted by a comment from Violentviolet concerning the lady flashing her "nickers" 🙂

I hope no-one is offended and I will apologise in advance in case I do.

Well I hope you like this and no-one does get offended.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Hot repaint!

Great job wombat ❗ 😉

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Ooohh, now that's nice! Great job! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Hubba,Hubba,Hubba 😳 , 10 out of 10 for that one sir. I can only guess what the next repaint could be.... Umm... , if it's "Naturists Airways", i don't think you'll be able to show any screenshots here....more's the pity. 😂 😂

Pro Member Trainee
mustangpilot Trainee

I'm offended!!!!!

She has got far to many clothes on!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guys -

And thankyou for the comments, I was getting a little worried that I hadn't too many responses (not that I expect to get them) but in this case I thought I may have pushed the limit a little too far 😞

Sorry if your offended Mustangpilot, you can always request a personal paint though 🙂

And Violentviolet - it was your "nicker" comment reagrds the Orient Air that sparked this paint, so I geuss it is really for you 😀 As for the next paint, well it is here already, although I dont think a "boring old" Singapore Airlines will quite live up to your "next paint" expectations 🙂

Once again thankyou for you comments, especially on this one - but I think it is time to go back to some standard paints for a little while.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Fine loking ship, ah plane, ah.......

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Very nice 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Thanks for covering my typoes and tunnel vision. CRJ Embarassed

shaigan Guest

hello....
hey i was just wondering whether or not you can help me with my VA wombat....i need an ATR72 repainted if you can.....email me if it's possible:
shaiganmarten@hotmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

shaigan wrote:

hello....
hey i was just wondering whether or not you can help me with my VA wombat....i need an ATR72 repainted if you can.....email me if it's possible:
shaiganmarten@hotmail.com

Read wombat's post here: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/26343/re-paint-offer/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...