Missing waypoints

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

After much searching on the internet and forums etc, I find I cannot solve this problem in FSBuild ver 2.4.0.32. running FSX. The problem is this, when I generate a flight plan using FSBuild, the autogenerate works fine and gives me the sid and star routing between PHNL and PHKO. I am creating a flight plan between PHNL runway 22L and PHKO runway 17 using AIRAC file 1304. So then I want to generate my own waypoints I proceed to type in PERLY DEBRY AKOKE SUCTU LNY QEJXO BAYCA VECKI EGIPT where the sid and star routes were. When I press the build button, it generates a flight plan between PHNL and PKHO but does not include the waypoints DEBRY AKOKE QEJXO BAYCA VECKI all the others appear. All of the waypoints I typed in are found in the ints.txt file located in the FSBuild program file so they should appear but do not. When I type in the waypoints on the PMDG Boeing 747-400 FMC they all appear normally. I have tried everything in the book from several re-installs of the FSBuild program, updates with no luck. I have also disabled the firewall with no luck. I am using windows 7 home premium as the basic operating system. I have tried for several days to solve this problem to no avail. I like generating my own flight plans using FSBuild as it is one of the best one's I know of and very easy to run as long as you read the manual. Thanks for any help

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check here and see if anyone can help.
You can't be the only one with that problem.

http://www.fsbuild.com/forum/index.php

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi Radarman... After some time of searching for the answer to this problem it appeared that the problem was that FSBuild was reading the correct files but it was some other problem. After a while I decided that it might be a header or bit problem in the AIRAC file somewhere so I decided to reinstall the AIRAC files starting with AIRAC 1100 then after each install, run FSBuild again. A somewhat tedious task but it paid off. By the time I got to AIRAC 1204 the problem disappeared and now FSBuild reads all the manually input waypoints. What the problem was I don't rightly know but it was in one of the AIRAC installations somewhere. Even though I don't know exactly what the problem was, I at least know how to address it in the future. I never did find anything in the FSBuild forum that pointed to the problem. Thanks for your interest.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad that you were able to find the problem yourself.
When one program conflicts with another it's usually difficult to find another person with the same two programs.
Many don't mesh with each other, it happened here but you were able to smooth it out.
Nice work...now enjoy!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...