Hoving problems with camera zoom!!

bartez Guest

Just recently I dont know what Ive done but whenever I go into spot mode the camera zooms right up to the plane so I dont get a good view.

Ive tried zooming out but it does no good it gives a real strange perspective.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
bartez Guest

Sorry, The title should read 'having'.

Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What do you use to zoom out, your keyboard (-) or your mouse wheel?

Does it happen with all aircraft?

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

I have a similar problem, but only with one A/C. It's a (badly) repainted default 777. Other A/C and indeed, other versions of this one seem fine.

It worked fine for months, and I can think of no change I have made.

bartez Guest

antone wrote:

I have a similar problem, but only with one A/C. It's a (badly) repainted default 777. Other A/C and indeed, other versions of this one seem fine.

It worked fine for months, and I can think of no change I have made.

Yes!! this is the exact same for me i have found it to be just when flying a 777. 😕

So basically I am not flying the 777 anymore.

Pro Member Trainee
Aceman9 Trainee

bartez wrote:

whenever I go into spot mode the camera zooms right up to the plane so I dont get a good view.

I don't think the camera (spot plane) is "zooming right up to the plane" as you say. It sounds like your spot plane is too close to the 777.

Go into view options and check that your spotplane is at least 500 feet away from the plane you're looking at.

Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

i had 5the same problem a wile back but i fixed it but i forgot how 😕

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Well, being an ex-IT guy I tried the obvious: closed everything down and rebooted. That seems to have solved the problem.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...