Hi, I need a bit of help operating the autopilot on the A321 on FSX. I'm from the FS2002 era and to have the aircraft fly the planned route, all I needed to do was push Nav and put on GPS mode. On the A321 there are so many dials I don't know what one will fly the planned route(from real pictures I think its something like Nav1, but I can't find that). 😕
Can somebody help me out? Thanks in advance.
2 Answers
Let's see,
I think the GPS/NAV switch is around where your left knee would be. Then it's it back to the main panel where the autopilot stiuff is, and
FD on,
AP on,
Then to control speed, you have to turn on autothrottle (ATHR) button, THEN set the speed, THEN press directly ON the knob you set the speed with (it'll change color slightly).
Thanks, I'll see if it works.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer