A321 Autopilot Help

Hi, I need a bit of help operating the autopilot on the A321 on FSX. I'm from the FS2002 era and to have the aircraft fly the planned route, all I needed to do was push Nav and put on GPS mode. On the A321 there are so many dials I don't know what one will fly the planned route(from real pictures I think its something like Nav1, but I can't find that). 😕
Can somebody help me out? Thanks in advance.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
mdaskalos First Officer

Let's see,

I think the GPS/NAV switch is around where your left knee would be. Then it's it back to the main panel where the autopilot stiuff is, and

FD on,
AP on,

Then to control speed, you have to turn on autothrottle (ATHR) button, THEN set the speed, THEN press directly ON the knob you set the speed with (it'll change color slightly).

Thanks, I'll see if it works.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...