I have a registered (and paid for) copy of Abacus EZ-GPSv2 installed along with FSX on my computer and it works as advertized. Two problems however....
1. it will not list all of my planes on the left hand side of the install column which, of course, prevents me from installing it in some of my aircraft, even some of their own planes are unavailable (from Flight Deck 4).
2. when I install it in the FSX Lear 45 I get the dreaded blue screen.
I have e-mailed Abacus at their support site on more than one occasion and have recieved no answers from them. Since they will not help me, is there anyone that is familiar enough with the gps software that may assist me?
Thanks in advance...Art 🙄
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer