Please help getting Concorde to work properly!!

toon1 Guest

Hi I have downloaded the Abacus BA concorde origionally for fs2002 for my fs9.

I have installed it but have a big problem!

When i load up FS9 i get this message:

"Potentially incompatable aircraft or software file asreg01.dll do you want to load?"

I select yes but then get the following message:

"chain.dll not found"

FS9 then loads up and when I select the concorde in the little window where it displys the airplane it is just red.

Now, I load up a flight and the plane works and I can see everything from inside the cockpit but when I use 'tower' or 'spot' mode I get the red screen again but this time with a message:

"This aircraft requires the file asreg01.dll"

Anyone understand what is going wrong? 😞

Thankyou for any help.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I don't think it's a good idea to install an FS2002 Concorde into fs9... especially not if it's an Abacus product.
They may have improved somewhat with their customer support and updates BUT back in the days of FS2002 Abacus was nothing but trouble. I doubt very much that you'll find an update for the Concorde in question to make it operational in fs9.

I've done a search for the two .dlls you've mentioned - no luck.

toon1 Guest

Tailhook wrote:

I don't think it's a good idea to install an FS2002 Concorde into fs9... especially not if it's an Abacus product.
They may have improved somewhat with their customer support and updates BUT back in the days of FS2002 Abacus was nothing but trouble. I doubt very much that you'll find an update for the Concorde in question to make it operational in fs9.

I've done a search for the two .dlls you've mentioned - no luck.

Thankyou for your efforts. Crying or Very sad

Captain Jones Guest

i think i know a download for concorde on fs9 Concordes last flight is only for fs9 and on youtube they reccomend for concordes last flight (Fs9 only)

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I know FSFrance used to do a project Concorde for FS9 but the site seems to have disappeared but i did find this ,second from bottom
http://www.bluesteelfs.com/planes1.html

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...