Addit!

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

http://www.byteforge.com/products/ap_fsx/index.htm

Has anyone used this?
It seems too difficult to do it manually. I already messed up the system and had to reinstall..
Thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I might be mad but I find it much more difficult to figure out how these Swiss Army Knife 'do it all' apps work than installing everything manually.

But by all means, go for it. I admire your courage.

One thing though, how will this Addit Pro be able to install gauges into FSX that don't even exist yet?

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

I use FS Panel Studio (and create new guages with it as well) to modify pre FSX aircraft panles and change/add to panels of the original FSX aircraft. It gives me more control over what is actually going on, rather than the "Swiss Army" fix that I don't know what has happened.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...