Boeing 707 repaint

x pilot Guest

hi guys

i have downloaded a 707, awesome plane! it great, got panel and a good sound package for it! but, i would like to have it air zimbabwe textures or air rhodesia as i think it looks like a classic in these colours! the only repaints i can find are for the payware 707, got any ideas, can you paint me one? any help appreciated...

thanks guys

cheers

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Don't know where you downloaded it from but you might want to try here
http://www.simviation.com/hjg/downloads.htm more 707s and liveries than anyone can need 😀 !

x pilot Guest

hi

i got it from simaviation, its the IAF 707-100

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

x pilot wrote:

hi

i got it from simaviation, its the IAF 707-100

Whenever i type this in to the search it comes up with no results 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What's goin' down boys?

I've got a couple of questions. Does IAF stand for Italian Air Force?

Is the a/c in question really a -100?? I can't see any -100s on this page, can you?

http://www.simviation.com/hjg/downloads.htm

x pilot Guest

sorry guys the file folder name is IFS-B707100IAF, i think its a 707-120B

i stumbled accross it, the other link you sent me was wicked, thanks, i have the douglas dinosaurus 8 from there, having fun with fs9 at the mo...do you think captain sim 707 repaint will work with this!

cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

x pilot wrote:

...do you think captain sim 707 repaint will work with this!

Negative. Frankly, I don't understand why you would want a CS707 repaint on ANY a/c. They're awful - the ones that come with the add-on anyway.

This is one of my favorite 707 textures, one of John Travolta's toys:

This repaint won't fit on the CaptainSim. I should also mention that these textures look much better on my screen.

Gotta get a new camera 😁

x pilot Guest

ok thanks tailhook, ya those pictures are nice. what water textures have you used there? are those default trees?

i will have to get a 707 in other colours then, not to bothered as i have the 737 and 767 in air zim colours.

thanks mate

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I wish i was John Travolta!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

x pilot wrote:

ok thanks tailhook, ya those pictures are nice. what water textures have you used there? are those default trees?

My water textures are part of Flight Environment and the trees are part of Delblond Christian's lovely TNCM Scenery.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

I wish i was John Travolta!

You can always pretend Welshflyer!

For J.T.'s 707 you have to first get the base at Historic Jetliners Group and follow the signs to Qantas, next get the B707-138B variant.
Next you have to got to flightsim.com (Ican't link you) and look for: 707jt.zip.

Rock an' roll

x pilot Guest

cheers for that tailhook, looks really good, i think worth getting!

cheers

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...