Wings of Power II WWII Fighters SE

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

I just picked this up. It's a Addon for FSX. Anyone use this before? Was it worth it?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I heard it was. A friend let me have it for free because he got it to. I love it but I only used p51 so far. THe download didnt work for me so I hope to try again. P51 is good though.

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

Thanks. Looking forward to checking it out...
I am going to try Pacific Fighters as well. That looks great. If I keep getting these simulations, I won't go back out and fly my RC Gas planes...

Pro Member Trainee
ThunderRide Trainee

I bought the Wings of Power Aircraft Powerpack for the vintage heavy bombers, and now thats all I fly...

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

I bought it a couple months back. Take some time to read the PDF files that come with it. The heavy bombers, to get the real experience, have to be flown mach as they would in real life. You just can't park it on the active runway at press F4 to take off. I'm quite happy with it though.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...