Thank you guys - and at the same time, darn you guys! :)

Kohnen Guest

I wanted to take a second to thank this forum's community. The information posted here has been quite helpful in fixing a few issues, pointing out good tips, and saving myself some embarrassment as I make my return to Flight Simulator programs. My last one was MicroSoft Flight Simulator II back in the Commodore 64 days!

On the flip side, I've come quickly to realize that my computer here isn't cutting it for FSX. I was just fine running FSX on my "vintage" 4 year old machine until I saw some of the screenshots posted in here. Now I'm scheming up ways to afford a new computer. So, on that end of things, you guys suck. 😂

Just kidding... the good far outweighs the "my stuff sucks" issue I have. Thanks again for being here.

Ben

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest

here, here

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Kohnen wrote:

My last one was MicroSoft Flight Simulator II back in the Commodore 64 days!

That brings back memories, I think I still have my Commodore 64 out in the garage. Glad the members and guests here could help. 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...