Hanging up on opening screen

Pro Member Trainee
FLFlyBye Trainee

Having problems getting game to load. Installed it with no problems. Have played several times with no problem. THEN- without any apparent reason whenever i try to play it again it gets hung up on the opening screen (no error message, just the opening screen for all of eternity). When I ctl+alt+del it shows that the program is "not responding". HELP!!!!!!! Here's my specs: Dell DX260 with Pent 4 (2.40 GHz), 1.5 Gig RAM, XP svc pack 2, 11 gig avail disk space. I tried reinstalling- same thing-works 5 or 6 times with no probs-then back to hanging on the opening screen. Have also tried "repair" function with no effect (doesn't correct the hang). I have installed a few add-ons from this site (aircraft) but have flown them successfully prior to the problem occuring so I don't think it's that.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Only add one thing at a time so If there's an error you'll know which caused it.
Try deleting the log file, that works sometimes to get it launched again.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
FLFlyBye Trainee

Thanks I'll give that a try when i get a chance

drew

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...