grumman goose

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i have fsx, not the deluxe. consequently, i have no grumman goose.
but i sure would like to have one. i have looked all over the place and have been unsuccsessful in locating one. anyone know of a decent freware goose i could put into fsx, to use for add-on missions?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I believe this was once pay-ware, it's 2004 so the gauges probably wont work and they wont be updating them.
You can try it, nothing to lose but time.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=grumman+goose&CatID=fs2004ac&Go=Search

Some of these textures are for it, not all.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=grumman+goose&CatID=fs2004acrp&Go=Search

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

thanks for the hook up! funny thing is, i just downloaded a mission, and a goose came with it.... sorta. i can fly it in the mission (no guages) but it's not in my aircraft menu for free flight. i will d.l the link you gave me so i can have it for anytime i want to fly it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

cheezyflier wrote:

thanks for the hook up! funny thing is, i just downloaded a mission, and a goose came with it.... sorta. i can fly it in the mission (no guages) but it's not in my aircraft menu for free flight. i will d.l the link you gave me so i can have it for anytime i want to fly it.

Let us know how it works out.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

the downloads i got from you were very nice actually. a goose showed up in a mission i downloaded but has no guages. there is a panel, but there are no guages in it. it's painted up like the yellow and blue one in the deluxe version but it's fuzzy. not sharp like the others i d/loaded. either way, now i have geese (?) and i can fly em! thank you!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...