Any one have the product Key for Microsoft Simulator X??

490201 Guest

can some1 plz give me the product key for Microsoft Simulator....not delux edition pl 😞 z

Answers 29 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's taped in the case with the DVD's.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

490201 wrote:

can some1 plz give me the product key for Microsoft Simulator....not delux edition pl 😞 z

are you seriose? its the same to ask can you give me $76

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

lol yea dude why dont you pay like the rest of us. It cost alot of money and that isnt something we are willing to give out for free.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Not-a-Chance

You have to buy it that would be piracy if someone gave yo the key you have to purchase it if you lost the key contact microsoft or something like that 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Mad I'm getting so pi**ed off about how many people are asking for keys on here!

Pro Member Trainee
Bob Suchowierski (Bob-Ski) Trainee

If the key on the box doesn’t match the key on the CD (in bedded in the set-up code) it won’t work anyway. Microsoft is not in the business of giving away softwear.

Bob

🍻

Pro Member Trainee

🍻

I don’t understand why people who can afford a computer to run soft wear like FSX, not to mention the additional equipment that you need to fly, want to try to get someone to help them steal it.

Take up another hobby like watching the grass grow. You can do that for free!!!

BUY AND FLY

Bob

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You have to remember Bob-Ski that it was Mom and Dad who paid for the computer - and everything else.

Now the kid's been grounded and his allowance cancelled for a week because he went and pulled the dog's tail 😳

Ensuing boredom -- what to do?? Idea Mess with the computer

tyrick69 Guest

490201 wrote:

Here's the key.

GO2BESTBUYANDBUYACOPY4YOURSELF

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Hope this helps

One of these should do it

Don't say i never do anything for you.

Pro Member Trainee

Group Wave

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

i hate it when idiots do that... lets just all give them 75 bucks, they dont need to pay but we do Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

guest1 Guest

490201 wrote:

say pretty please with sugar on it. It seems perfectly reasonable to me. After all, it only cost me $50.00. Why shouldn't you get it for nothing!

490201 wrote:

well i payed 4$ for the game so i don t mind give the product key

try one of these : 😂 😂 😂
Removed Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Sven2157 Trainee

Anonymous wrote:

490201 wrote:

well i payed 4$ for the game so i don t mind give the product key

try one of these : 😂 😂 😂
Removed Radar

The two of you should be BANNED from these forums for life!

If I was the admin of this site I would ban you and report you to the FCC, Microsoft and the FBI for violating the EULA and Copyright Laws, as it is a FEDERAL CRIME to Pirate software!

By the way, you idiots should know that even though you logged in as annonymous, your IP's ARE recorded in the server log.....

Thanks for contributing to the number one reason for the HIGH prices of software! JACKASSES! Evil or Very Mad

Nobody Guest

that cd key dont work second time so dont worry there whunt be CRIME 😂

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Nobody wrote:

that cd key dont work second time so dont worry there whunt be CRIME 😂

Even if it has been used already, its still a criminal act to share it.

Pro Member Trainee
Freeflyer2 Trainee

Hi all. Just here to tell you that I have used one of the codes in this thread to installs FSX. I wanted to make longer than 20min flights and see if FSX really is what I want. I entered the code and the infamous message came up telling me that the maximum number of installations for this number has been reached. Not a problem. So then I called the Microsoft Product Activation number on the screen and reset the product key. So now I have a working copy of FSX, including SP1.

Sharing a key is NOT illegal btw. You have purchased a copy, so it's up to you to decide if you want others to use that key. The problem with putting your key op on a website like this is that from that point on, you can't know how many people will try to use that key. And that _is_ illegal. If you just want to let your neighbor use your copy of FSX, that is perfectly fine, as long as there is one pc running FSX; you just paid for the license and you're letting someone else use it.

I have bought a copy of FSX with it's own code, so the product key in this thread is not being used by me anymore. And yes, I understand that it was illegal for me to use this key, because I could have known it was being used by someone else. I just wanted to experience FSX a little longer than half an hour.

Greetings,
Icarus

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Radar, can we get this thread deleted so people don't use these codes? They actually can work!!!

Pro Member Trainee
shylock (scottyboy39) Trainee

I second that razzy. Last thing we need is flyaway to be in trouble with microsoft. This forum is to help out fellow simmers, not help out people to pirate software.

Pro Member Trainee
R996LA Trainee

I agree.... I lend my copy to a friend and never got it back... I copied the game I have a copy but yes.... Now I have to go buy the game so I cab get a legal key..... I think thats fair....

Pro Member Trainee
shaun6811 Trainee

Get a Life.........and Buy it!!!!

No more Needs to be said!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Getch your own damn key.

We paid 60-70 bucks for it, you can do the same.

bump Guest

bump

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Don't bump posts that nobody cares about. 🙄

GUEST Guest

Could you all cry any harder? I mean seriously. We have to pay...wah wah wah.. Go buy your own copy...wahhhh wahhhh.. OMG!
If it bothers you that much, that someone ask for a key,, just don't reply.. WooocHOO!! I'm a freakin genius!! 50 people reply NEGATIVELY to the same post. I think he gets the point. Who would want to actually join this forum? Lame..

GUEST Guest

BTW.. Sven2157, you are a true idiot...LOL Letting something that petty anger you to that point. Maybe you should be working for the FBI, instead of moderating a internet forum..lol 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

LOL are you retarded? Honestly, if you're going to post any kind of post like this on a PUBLIC forum, unless you have autism or a similar disease, you should be able to figure out you will get sledged for it. I admit, I have torrented before, but I keep it all to myself, this is one of those things that you just don't talk about on forums other than specific torrenting websites like ThePirateBay, because you will get raged at on all of them. So please just get out, and learn to use a bit of your brain.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Locked! Useless thread.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...