Missing graphics

I have bought a new pc mainly to run flight sim x (deluxe) and i have all 3 scenery packs.
I can set all settings to maximum with no load time or delays and the graphics are excellent.
I have noticed however that a local town (southend) has its main land mark missing, the pier,is this missing in everyone elses versions or has my version just not seen the file?

64 bit dual core intel x6800 extreme
4gb memory
2gb nvidia 7950 x2
p5n32-sli premium

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Nice system.
I don't know what scenery packs your referring to and I don't where the south end of whatever town that is, I can't help.
Sorry.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

try to re-instal the game, i had some problems with other cities, and it helped. I had problems in honk kong. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...