Does anyone know where I can download a controllable ship for free for FSX?
3 Answers
If it's big enough for you, here's a motor yacht ➡
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=sirltfsx.zip&Author=&CatID=root
😀
Thanks! Is there, by any chance, one with a smaller file size? I only have dial-up ![]()
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain