"jetBLUE" Airbus A320

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guy's

Yes, it really is an A320 and NOT a 737 🙂

This is my wifes favorite domestic airline so I thought I would do a paint for her as well as anyone else. I have since redone the tail section so the ugly grey around the tail wings (?) is now gone, just havent screenshot it yet lol

The shots were taken in and out of RochesterInternational (NY) and as she flew north over the Great Lakes toward Canada before turning back south and flying back over the city. 🙂

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Looking good 👍 , you do fine work(as usual).

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi CRJCapt -

Thankyou it was a nice plain to paint - clean and simple design 🙂

Codey Guest

did u use a blank paint kit to paint that if u did could u tell me link cause ive been looking for one since the a320 is my fav aircraft

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Codey -

It is an iFDG paint kit that I used. They are pretty good kits too and easy to work with. The base plane I use is an iFDG A 320 Jetstar, worth downloading just for the plane.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Really good repaint Wombat 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

A nice crisp clean repaint. 👍 ,and nice to see you giving the "Boys from Toulouse" an airing. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guys -

Thank you Vegas Flyer and VV, and well as I mentioned, jetBlue is my favorite US domestic, especially as they are a bunch of "tear-aways" from Southwest didnt know they hailed from Toulouse though 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

wombat457 wrote:

Hi Guys -

Thank you Vegas Flyer and VV, and well as I mentioned, jetBlue is my favorite US domestic, especially as they are a bunch of "tear-aways" from Southwest didnt know they hailed from Toulouse though 🙂

Sorry, i meant the Airbus mate. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi VV -

Oh okay - just goes to show how much I know then - not much when it comes to aircraft 😀

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

What can i say that i have'nt said before W457, except i'd never thought i'd see an Aussie being nice to his Sheila (please don't tell her i said that 😀 ).

Jurgen Hempel Guest

Hey people I need a lot of help like finfing this plane PSS Airbus A320 wich has Jetblue Repaint. The only thing I need is the repaint. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...