Use mouse yoke axis for both "Ailerons" and "

Heeien Guest

The title says it all. How do I configure my Left/Right mouse yoke axis to control both Ailerons and Rudder at the same time? So that when i'm landing, I could control the Rudder more easily. I remember my FSX worked this way, but I don't remember how I did it... 😳

Every help would be appreciated.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Heeien Guest

Thanks! That helped me configure the axis ^^. And for those who are having the same problem: I figured an easy way to "solve" it, just press Ctrl+G. I saw it while playing the Taxi tutorial.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Heeien wrote:

Thanks! That helped me configure the axis ^^. And for those who are having the same problem: I figured an easy way to "solve" it, just press Ctrl+G. I saw it while playing the Taxi tutorial.

Good, glad to be help and pleased that you found out how to solve that other problem easily.

Radar

wasim Guest

default key is FSX Landing Gear Manual extension is Control + G !

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...