Additional Joystick Axis and Button Assignment

Long-Distance Guest

Does anyone know how to add new features to joystick axis like reverse throttle, both breaks L&R on one axis, Zoom ect...
Also can you add button assignments like Instant replay, restart flight and other menu functions?
Is it possible to make a button turn something on when it’s pressed and then turn it off when it’s released, sort of like a switch?
Couple things to help me set up my cockpit. Thanks!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest

If you go to assignments in your menu, you should be able to set a button for anything there. just double click, a dialog box will open and then just push the button you want.

Hey, how come on not logged in.

Jelami

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

no the axis button or hat switches are the same button you can only assign 1 action for each button. and the button I think you are talking about is what is mainly used to move the camera about in your different views.

i have tried and have been unsuccessful.

but i have no need to try that now my joystick has 33 buttons and only 4 dont have a function

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...