atc controller

can any one tell me if i cant be a air traffic controller in fsx the standard not deulux edition thanks

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Only the Deluxe edition has the ATC controller feature.

CRJCapt wrote:

Only the Deluxe edition has the ATC controller feature.

is there any way i can download the atc feature

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Not that I know of, it's is only available on the deluxe. I guess that if you could just download the features of the Deluxe version, people would only buy the Standard version and download the features they wanted. MS would lose money.

shadowcheese1 Guest

well you could try going to simgameit.com and download there planes with the radar pannel. i know its not essactly the same but you could park your plane next to the tower and pretend to be the atc

Pro Member Trainee
sdevil Trainee

shadowcheese1 wrote:

well you could try going to simgameit.com and download there planes with the radar pannel. i know its not essactly the same but you could park your plane next to the tower and pretend to be the atc

😂 lmao

he he like this reply

Pro Member Trainee
Jack (CaptainDale) Trainee

HOW DO YOU BAN PLAYERS OR EJECT THEM FROM THE SESSION!!! PLEASE!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...