A Small Favour To Ask :D

Pro Member Trainee
FLCB Trainee

Hey guys,
I am new here and I hope I can help this great hobby progress around the globe.

2 Years ago when I was playing FSM,I asked a fellow Turkish FSM Livery Designer to create a 737-400 Livery for my fictional airline Imperial Gallipolian. He really did a good job and I flew with my airline for months.

But as it happens to everybody my computer had to be formatted and I forgot to save my liveries. Therefore they were gone.

Now I bought FSX and I truly enjoy it. Its just that I dont have my beautiful planes 😞 (sniffing and tears follow 😀)

Anyways I would be very grateful if someone can paint me at least one livery for my airline. If there are any volunteers please contact me through my MSN messenger adress balcioglucan@hotmail.com

Cheers 😀

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Acknowledge that you've seen my post and I'll move this to the repaint forum.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
FLCB Trainee

Yeah sure sorry about posting it in the wrong place 🙂

Codey Guest

I repainted this for him because i conntacted him on msn and he told me this is what he wants hope u all like

Pro Member Trainee
FLCB Trainee

Hey Codey you have done a wonderful job thank you so much. I cant wait to see you online at MSN and thank you personally. Hehe I have my own airline again! 😀

And this is how an IGA advertisement looks like 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...