Flight Sim Training School CANADA

Pro Member Trainee
JRLupton Trainee

Can I get everyone's Honest opinion?

Has the idea of developing a flight sim training school ever come up?

For instance, a centre where virtual pilots can come and learn to maximize their experience using Microsoft's flight sim?

Instructors would obviously be qualified.

I am currently in ground school working on my private. I have found flight sim effective in instrument training and much more..

Just wanted to get an idea of what people thought in terms of the idea, pricing, location etc.

Thanks,

JR

BTW, The centre would be located in the Canada, GTA

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
JRLupton Trainee

Wow, 37 views and not 1 comment!

Has this been done? Or is it a horrible idea?

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

this is just a "stab in the dark" but i would think that most flight simmers are to some degree D.I.Y. types who would rather not pay to be better, but would instead rely on the program, the sim community, and their own perserverance to improve. i think to many, the journey to perfection is more important than the arrival. after all, most of us will never be pilots, and the ones who are pilots are flying mostly ga. stuff. almost none of those are flying the extra 300 streaming smoke above an airshow while doing a cuban 8.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...