chapi204 Trainee

does anyone know???

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
chapi204 Trainee

ok....what i did.. was that i downloaded a plane from this site...fly away..a md 11 ..then i saved it in the fsx folder....in simobjects and then in planes.....its already downloaded...its all there in the folder of planes...but when its time to select an aircraft/....it doesnt appear the plane i downloaded....

what should i do???

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

You would think there was an easier way to download for those of us who are pilots...not IT whizzes. 😕 I tried to add an aircraft to FSX, but gave up after a few tries. Ok if you have a degree in computer game design or programming, but not for the average joe pilot. Too bad though some of the add ons and downloads look kinda cool ya know. 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Why don't you guys try the easy way before you get into the complicated stuff?

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/26751/get-plane-into-fsx/

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

check your other post - I think you asked the same question there - about the MD 11. It is an easy fix. Open the file for the MD 11. Then open the Panel. Use note pad to open the panel config file. You have to change it to this....

[fltsim]
alias=B737_800\panel

It will work fine after that. I had the same question a few weeks back. Make that change and you'll find the plane on the select aircraft pasge.

unknown51 Guest

i need help. i try to download planes to my FSX but it says" cannot download to disc." i need some suggestions. Evil or Very Mad 😞 Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Try downloading to your desktop before you install to FSX.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...