Which is your Favourite aircraft ?

heliosimmer Guest

Which is your Favourite aircraft ?

I fly the Robinson all the time because it is easy to fly, and very responsive. It does not go very fast, but I can fly low to watch the traffic on the highway, or land on a yacht.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I like anything that fly's

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

I personally love the 737. Ive flown just about every Airbus, Boeing, MD in FS over the years, and I always find myself coming back to the 737...

As for General Aviation... I always fly the 172...

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

cessna 337, or dc-3 the cessna is a twinline, it's quick for a small g/a and it's very stable. if you lose an engine it's no big deal, there's no yaw associated with a side by side twin. the dc-3 is the box truck of airplanes. rock solid stable, capable of hauling more than you'd think, and about as complicated as a hammer. reliable as an old dog. what more could you ask for in a plane, except maybe for a window that doesn't leak in the rain? 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Beech Baron for fun flights, the 737 for the long hauls.

flyingcircus Guest

FSD's Pilatus Porter for general tooling around of the scenery at a moderate to fast speed. If I want to take things nice and slow I fly the Piper Cub.

Really enjoying the new shockwave FSX B-17 too

I like the cub too. It can take a lot of abuse and still won't crash.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...