Transwede repaints

Adrian Browning Guest

Hi all,
Is there anyone out there willing to do a couple of repaints for me.
I used to work for Transwede Airways of Sweden but health issues forced me to leave and shortly after they were taken over by SAS.
I adore the old TQ livery and would love the following 4 aircraft painted in their livery.

Digital Aviation Fokker F100
PMDG MD11
PMDG B777-300
PMDG B737-600

I know TQ didn't operate these aircraft but I would just love to fly my favourite aircraft with my most favourite livery!
I'm quite happy to pay for your time (as long as it's reasonable!)
Photos can been found on airliners.net

Get in touch if you think you can help out
Thanks in advance
Adrian
😀 [/list]

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

I've looked in our downloads library and can't seem to find any Transwede repaints at all.

Was that the airline you were looking? Or something else?

Stick around; you may find somebody reading this message who can paint these for you.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...