Flying to EGKK. Why no ILS approach??

Just flown from Bangkok to Gawick and when I arrive I am gettting no ILS signal at all??

The only thing different about this is that FS could not calculate a "High Level Airways" so I had to opt for "Direct GPS"! Is this the reason?? I really can't think of anything else.

Thanks inn advance for your help people.

Chris

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Chris, I just tried the ILS at EGKK and it works. The frequency is 110.9 for runways 8R or 26L. Ensure that you have the frequency in the active location on the Nav one radio and not just the standby location. Also remember that the ILS signal is very narrow and directional, you have to be at the proper location and altitude from the runway to receive the signal.
http://www.navfltsm.addr.com/ils.htm

PS When you post, use a name instead of just "Guest".

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...