After a new computer lotz help plz

Bonza Guest

Hi My name is Bonza

I am after a new computer dat can play games. I wood rather have sometime dat is cheap innit. I don't wanta Intel because they smell innit and wood rather have a AMD because they are lovely jubbly.

I only wanted to ask this question because I will not be hanging around on dis site. No one take offense, but to me Flight simulator is for morons.

Thanx for da help innit 😞

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Bonza wrote:

No one take offense, but to me Flight simulator is for morons.

I do take offense so find your own cheap computer Bozo.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

That's an interesting way to ask for advice. But a common way to troll. Whistle

Bonza Guest

I can't believe the rude reply Iz recieved. I thought outta all these simulation morons that someone could of helped me wit me cheapz PC innit. Iz don't care about your moronic boring Flight hobbies, but I care about people wit PC knowledge to help me pick da PC gettit!!.

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

🙄

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Oh we certainly COULD help you. I could even BUILD it for you if I were given nothing but loose wires and components, I could install it and get it working just fine. I just don't WANT to, because you're offending us.

Now go away please, ask help on a support forum or communite site of one of your favourite games or something.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...