Can't install jupiter 2 aircraft PLZ help

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

When I unzipped this aircraft i read the read me on how to install it this is what it said "Unzip and install in your main aircraft folder" i did that and yet it still dosnt show if someone has installed this aircraft or knows how plz tell me thx.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Give us a link to it and someone will download it and help.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds/main/menuchoo.htm

Thx you can get free membership just search thx again

Oor just type in flight sim cineplex thx radarman

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It has an update, try downloading both, use the update and see if that fix will help.

FS2002/FS2004 Jupiter 2 Update

[ Download | View ]
Name: j2updts1.zip Size: 4,750,603 Date: 05-12-2004 Downloads: 1870
FS2002/FS2004 Jupiter 2 Update for use with JUPITER2.ZIP. Lost In Space Jupiter 2 spacecraft, from the TV series Lost in Space (65-6😎. Has a very detailed interior, exterior, night textures and animations. Includes Jupiter2 engine sounds (FS2002/FS2004), hatch sounds (FS2004) and the Aircraft.cfg and .air files (FS2002/FS2004). Air file by Claudio Mussner. By Ronnie Pendergraft.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FS2002 - FS2002 Aircraft
FS2002/FS2004 Lost In Space Jupiter 2

[ Download | View ]
Name: jupiter2.zip Size: 3,476,306 Date: 04-26-2004 Downloads: 1853
FS2002/FS2004 Lost In Space Jupiter 2 Spacecraft, v1. From the TV series Lost in Space (65-6😎. Has a very detailed interior, exterior, night textures and animations. A work in progress. By Ronnie Pendergraft. (See also J2UPDTS1.ZIP)

Radar

THx ill try

Thx i think i got it 🍻

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

test

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...