This is a FSUIPC problem.
Out of the blue I can not even enter FS2004 because I am told I have the wrong FSUIPC build. It tells me the wrong number and the correct one. How can I fix this, if I can. I can not get into the first screen of the FS2004 program. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance. The computer tells me to go to Help-About and that is all. 😞
2 Answers
Also make sure you don't have more than one fsuipc file in the modules folder or in the main fs9 directory as it can read it anywhere regardless of the folder you place it in. If you want to store another copy of fsuipc for whatever reason change the file name to prevent it being read and causing problems.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain