Joystick throttles / FSUIPC / 2 Throttle levers assignments

Edgar Freitas Guest

Hello,

I have a MADCATZ FLY 5 Joystick, with 2 throttle levers, and I want to make those 2 levers, control the 4 engines of the pmdg 747.
I know I can do it with FSUIPC, but the problem is that the latest version of FSUIPC doesn´t record(if this is the right word) my data very well,
because with KLM Virtual's ACARSng, I get very very low landing rates, so I know it´s related with the last version of FSUIPC.
(When I got back to the previous version, problem solved!)
My question is. Can I purchase the previous version of FSUIPC?
Is there any other way to assign the joystick levers to the engines without using FSUIPC? Like the left lever controls engine 1 and 2 and the right one,
controls the engines 3 and 4.

If yes, how do I do it?

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,

Edgar Freitas

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Just contact him and I'm sure he will arrange for you to purchase any version you want.

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Radar

Edgar Freitas Guest

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes I tried to contact him, but he doesn´t have any contact details. What I´ve done was leaving the same post on his forum, but no reply so far.

Regards,

Edgar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good, I'm sure he will answer.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...