private jets for fs9

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

I enjoy flying the private jetty types of aircraft in fs9, and quickly grew bored of the default learjet. I went on a search for some freeware planes, but could find none that had both a good model and cockpits that weren't just aliased with the default cockpits. I wondered if someone could either reccomend a good freeware aircraft or tell me if there is a really good payware model that would be worthy of my hard earned cash.
Thankyou all for you help.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

Thanks, I have downloaded the honda and a few others from that page as they all looked good. Is there a either a uk based website or a download version of the pay one, as the website does not seem to have uk on it's list of countries for some reason.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

ah sorry for the double post but i have solved my own problem: I went on the pmdg website and bought just one of the beeches. It comes in many variations, including a cargo one which is great because I love cargo pilot.
Also it was cheeper than buying both, only £7.50 😀 ($14.5) which is great.
Thanks again radarman for your help.
Mossy.

BTW, I have paid for the software, will PMDG send me an email with the download link in due time or have I gone wrong somewhere?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm glad you are enjoying those.
No, they should send it soon, if not contact them later today.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...