Mouse Control Viewing?

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

I was watching some neat clips on Youtube and there was a video where the pilot had the view from outside behind the plane. We all know that if you fly with that view and turn the plane goes off center. This pilot was able to change the view by dragging the mouse.
How do you do that? USe the mouse?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

None that I could find for FSX. This is one of them for FS9, maybe they will update it.

F1 View utility-This small module installs into FS2004 and supplies simple mouse-based movements, panning, and more, using the center mouse wheel/button. You can also move past the default view limits of FS2004 (good for strolling through virtual cabins). After you download, please make sure you read the full instructions included.
http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library

Disclaimer:
I don't use the product, service or file(s) referenced above and in no way endorse or recommend it's use above similar items or products. Offered items are just the result of search of the Internet to satisfy a request for an example of a particular item.

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

In FSX, to pan and move your view, hold Spacebar and Click Mouse 1, then move the mouse.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...