around the world

currently i am flying around the world at around 320Mph about how long will it take. i am going from KPDX-KPDX(my hometown area) stopping every once in awhile to fuel up. btw i am at 16x speed i wish you could go higher in ap mode

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Approximatly 75 hours./16 so...5 hours.

THanks. man thats gonna be along time should finish up 11pm ish PST

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

If you're going around the world, take your time, enjoy the views and take some screenshots and you'll enjoy it much more than at 16x speed 😀 (my opinion only though).

Yeah i am gonna take some screen shots. slow it down to normal a few times. first time ever flying around the world!

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

What aircraft are you going to use? A single or varied? Jets or props?Civil or Military? I like to follow these tours 😀 !

using a Boeing 747 800. in fact i am at Seattle right now refueling!!! about 45min left till home.

gonna fly it again tonight. in a dougles(Sp)(the original one with the game one)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

using a Boeing 747 800.

Where did you get that one from - I'd like to have one Drool

astra boy site. its free

Bartfs Guest

Good luck 🙂
I flew around the world 3 times
1 time with a Shorts 360 ( used X16)
1 time with a Beechcraft (used X16)

And last time i completed my around the world trip with NO fasting up
With a Piper seminole 🙂

It's so much fun if you don't speed up the time
Like if you are around new york you got lots of reports of traffic..
But when you are flying above the Amazone river there is like no traffic
And also it's great to fly between mountains because your plane can't get any higher 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...