Sky Simulations MD-11.

Pro Member Trainee
dbulldog Trainee

Anyone using this simulator? I try to takeoff but get a constant 'Stabilizer' warning and can't figure out why. Anyone have the proper 'Start-up'procedure for this thing? I really like the looks of this add-on however the documentation is very vague. Thanks in advance! 🙂

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

If this Review is anything to go by, the documentation doesn't appear to be vague at all. Read

Pro Member Trainee
seldo Trainee

Hey tailhook could you give me a link to the dowloand of that plane download?

Pro Member Trainee
dbulldog Trainee

Hey Tailhook:

I do own the add-on, please double check who you responded too (i.e. 'Seldo'). As far as the documentation goes, it is very detailed for an MD-11 pilot, not your average simulator user. Thanks for the help! 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Oops! My apologies.

NSX Guest

Gave this one a try too, and I'm sad to say it was dis-appointing. Weird FMC, it feels like a cessna, my frame rates went below 15, systems ain't worked out. Maybe I'm spoiled with the Level-D but I just don't like this one, even the free Overland/Simmers's sky is better.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...