GPS, Radar, Rwyinfo and Map for PMDG MD-11

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

I have been successful in working with the PMDG MD-11 and adding some additions that I know other people have asked for. I have been successful in adding GPS, Radar, Rwyinfo and Map for the MD-11. I have been testing it for several weeks now and it seems very stable. The panel.cfg file must be edited and some files must be downloaded. There are several reasons why I did this, one of them is this. If you takeoff with the MD-11 and forget the destination airports ILS frequency, you are out of luck. In a real MD-11 all one needs do do is look in their little book and your home free. I would like to find someone who is willing to check these addons that has a PMDG MD-11. My copy of the MD-11 is a purchased one with a valid serial number. I would like to go one addition at a time and make sure each one individually is working properly before I release the additions to the forum and potentially cause some problems.
If your copy of the MD-11 is a pirated one, I cannot guarantee these changes will work.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...