I have been successful in working with the PMDG MD-11 and adding some additions that I know other people have asked for. I have been successful in adding GPS, Radar, Rwyinfo and Map for the MD-11. I have been testing it for several weeks now and it seems very stable. The panel.cfg file must be edited and some files must be downloaded. There are several reasons why I did this, one of them is this. If you takeoff with the MD-11 and forget the destination airports ILS frequency, you are out of luck. In a real MD-11 all one needs do do is look in their little book and your home free. I would like to find someone who is willing to check these addons that has a PMDG MD-11. My copy of the MD-11 is a purchased one with a valid serial number. I would like to go one addition at a time and make sure each one individually is working properly before I release the additions to the forum and potentially cause some problems.
If your copy of the MD-11 is a pirated one, I cannot guarantee these changes will work.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer