Which jet is fastest?

bendover Guest

I like to pretend i'm superman and fly up super close to buildings.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Whatever turns you on. 🙄

Read this about fast aircraft.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2038/fastest-plane/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

bendover wrote:

I like to pretend i'm superman and fly up super close to buildings.

... ooch!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

heh, bendover is sonomus with Rammstein's Buch Dich song...you'd like it it seems 😛

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

If you're talking the fastest commerial jet, then it surprises some to see that the good old fashioned 737 pips most others.... ie the 747 ducks out at 550mph, most of the Airbuses give up at 500mph or 520mph, but the venerable old 737 can make 565mph.

I think the 727 may be faster due to the lack of a FFRATS, limiting the engine power..... That bleedin' thing could more less make it into SPACE with the right pilot !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Wow, I had no idea....but...

CONCORDE

MACH 2.1 WHOO Group Wave

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...