quality freeware military jet?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i've downloaded 11 or so jet trainers to play with, some good, some bad. i was wondering what you guys thought was the best quality freeware jet. any type considered - mainly looking for one with a really good vc and maybee glass gauges (because i don;t have one yet 😞)

cheers.

Last edited by hinch on Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Do you want a jet trainer or a fighter jet?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

anything - just with a good vc

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Sorry, I'm not much into VCs - can't help you there. If you don't mind me saying so, most, myself included would prioritize a good panel and HUD in a fighter jet.

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

um.. I really dont know of any good freeware jets with VCs. i was going to suggest the meljet 777. it has a virtual cabin.. but no VC. 😕

hmm.. i think POSKY's 757-200 has a VC model, but I use the wingview model, so I don't know how the VC is.

you can try it yourself.. http://www.projectopensky.com

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...