Hello!
MSFS-X.
When I try to create new gamespy account it says "your password must be less than 16 characters in alphanumeric format" and fails.
When I try to use existing gamespy account it says "incorrect password".
Anyone can help to troubleshoot it?
7 Answers
Join the big crowd
Same with me.
Did you buy or downloaded the game, but say the truth?
Hi, my copy of FSX is legit, clean install with only SP1 and I also have this problem won't allow me to create an account.
Same Here!!!!
Gamespy has shut down. How else do we access the multiplayer function?
Springbok34 wrote:
Gamespy has shut down. How else do we access the multiplayer function?
Try the last post in this link.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/38626/multiplayer/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain