767-300

Hi all,

Does anyone have trouble with the 767-300 when it comes to landing, i always seem to land hard, when i flare i dont over flare yet i always float. does anyone have similar problems or is it just me?

happy flying

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I have problem taking off with the B762/3 in TNCM th rwy is too short 😂, when longer runways its better take off, an di dont have problem with landings easy plane to land.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone have trouble with the 767-300 when it comes to landing, i always seem to land hard, when i flare i dont over flare yet i always float. does anyone have similar problems or is it just me?

happy flying

That happens because you cut the power too early and flare too early.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I have problem taking off with the B762/3 in TNCM th rwy is too short 😂, when longer runways its better take off, an di dont have problem with landings easy plane to land.

Man I go over half way taking off with a cessna its that short. Took a crj I think it was and went almost end of runway before taking off.

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

You can take a 763 out there easily in the sim..🙂
Keep practising, watch your weight and winds, use every inch of the runway and let the engines spool up before releasing the brakes.

You'll get the hang of it Wink

Pro Member First Officer

the measurment of the RWY in TNCM is about 7000 something, the B767 needs more lenght, no doubt i cant take off. 😉 and i am practicing every night, to conclude ! i chose the A330-300 Air Canada livery, easy smooth, realistic sound and panel gauges, and wing views the best model ! by project open sky. I will show the pic of this plane later.

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

tiger7881 wrote:

the measurment of the RWY in TNCM is about 7000 something, the B767 needs more lenght, no doubt i cant take off. 😉 and i am practicing every night, to conclude ! i chose the A330-300 Air Canada livery, easy smooth, realistic sound and panel gauges, and wing views the best model ! by project open sky. I will show the pic of this plane later.

Then your runway and my runway must be different 😀 because I can take off there at MTOW and still have a few feet of runway left when I leave the tarmac!

Tried it last night before posting, just to be sure of it Wink
Using default scenery?

[EDIT] - Or the flight models are different. I flew the LDS 763, you?[/EDIT]

PS. 7535 ft indeed

Pro Member First Officer

😳 🙄 IDK probebly the geomatries of the plane that popensky made, cuz basicaly the b767 takeoff flaps are 5 degrees, I set flpas to 10 degrees, roling at 157 kts, and pitch everything ok auto brakes RTO, and cant take off, I think its the geomatries and physics of the plane, THEY ARE WRONG ! 😀 My A330 is much better, its the same almost heavy jet as b767 and flyes better.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

ARD-DC wrote:

- Or the flight models are different. I flew the LDS 763, you?

You found the clue ARD-DC. The LDS with MTOW is (at least appears) still lighter than the Posky when the fuel isn't reduced prior to TO.

Tiger, the Poskys are always overweight by default, that's why you're running out of RWY.

You MUST adjust your Fuel and Payload before your flight and you'll be able to TO from TNCM in a 767 or 747.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...