Flight Yoke

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

I am about to buy a yoke as an upgrade from my Saitek X45 and I wondered who had one and if they liked it. Here is the one I am getting

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000056SPM/ref=s9_asin_title_1/102-4126448-7248144?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=0VBEA2BD3CQKJEW80A5X&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=278240701&pf_rd_i=507846

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Irishman Guest

I have that yoke and it is a pleasure to use. The only thing I don't like is that the clamping system is not that great, but the functionality is so worth it. I would recommend also getting the CH pedals as well.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Irishman wrote:

I have that yoke and it is a pleasure to use. The only thing I don't like is that the clamping system is not that great, but the functionality is so worth it. I would recommend also getting the CH pedals as well.

I agree, the yoke might be expensive but i think it worth it, its much fun with a yoke, but watch it !!! its harder to control the plane, and I got CH peddels beutifull all together, nice and fun, but its hard to control everything together, thats y we have co-pilots 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer

Ok, I decided to buy the one I showed you. I am going to buy it later tonight. I hope I like it.

Also, I see that it looks like it is ment for props but I is ok on jets as well.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Works well for jets but I don't use the levers, I use the levers on the CH Throttle Quadrant.

Pro Member First Officer

Yeah, I saw that while shopping for this. I think I will get that next.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

I like the throttle quadrant especially for twin engine simulation. It's nice to practice "engine out" as well as practical taxing particularlly in tight spots. With the control yoke, it works well with tri-engine aircraft.

Pro Member First Officer

Ok, Well I just bought the Yoke so By what I am hearing I better start saving for a throttle quadrant.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...