PIPER SENECA

Pro Member Trainee
RG3 Trainee

Hello, I am in need of a good piper seneca. It can be any one or more of the five model versions on senecas. Also, I would like freeware first, than you can go to payware. ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

only know of a payware. its called fying club x and its worth the money. i love it snd hsve many hours on it. 😀 😀

Pro Member Trainee
RG3 Trainee

Yes, I have seen that one. Looks good, but is it FSX compatible/ready? Also, I want to see if there are others that are cheaper, but at or around the same level of quality as the one you just told me.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...