Fly The Airbus Fleet for FSX

Pro Member Trainee
fbespeleta Trainee

Hi,

Im totally new to flight simulation. I recently bought the add on from Abacus software. They haven't gone back to me on the problem I had with two aircrafts (A320 and A350)...both aircrafts stalls after take off even if I am controlling it "correctly". Other aircrafts (A310, A319, A330, A340) don't really experience this problem.

However, I experienced another problem now with the A330 and 340. I have set correctly all the values to make an ILS approach... however, both aircrafts do not intercept the ILS...

Has any of the people here experienced the same problem or are there any thing more settings I need to do on the aircrafts (A330/340).

Thank you so much!

-Francis 😀

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

Some times(or all the time), my fly the airbus fleet's A320 after lifting off from the ground goes nose down and crash! i have NO CONTORL OF IT!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...