Airbus Fleet 2004

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

Hi all,

Has anyone got the Airbus Fleet add on for MS 2004? I was thinking of getting it but then i saw Airbus A340 professional, according to the description of Airbus A340 pro, it has Flexing wings Plus the following “PSS-enhanced” features:
Hard coded wingtip vortices with high humidity/lift.
Hard coded engine intake vapour effects.

does anyone know if Airbus Fleet has these features? Bearing in mind airbus fleet was released leate 2005 and A430 pro was released 2003.

Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I would definately not recommend Aibus Fleet...it is no more than a collection of freeware quality models and a medicore panel. On the other I would definately recommend PSS...a very nice package 😉

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

what other payware add on's included PSS-enhanced features then?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

PSS is the developer so I guess any products made by them 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...