There is seriously something wrong with my toolbar

DME43 Guest

I just installed PMDG 747 yesterday, and today when i started doing the practice flight (KLAX to KEDW) with FSpassengers on, I randomly lost the toolbar (I AM NOT IN FULL SCREEN). I right click to show/hide toolbar, the menu wont come up...

I press alt to get it up, it comes up, but with half the module things on it, wont let me choose anything and it freezes FS until I choose another program and then switch back. This very annoying cause I just did my first proper 747 flight and proper FSP flight with a jet aircraft and I wanted to know my flight spec's, but I had to forcefully close FS down.

Any help would be appriciated.

and also, I'll just check now to see if it happens also to other aircraft but I dont think so cause it usually happened on my PMDG 747 since yesterday

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
DME43 Guest

yep, just happened again after takeoff from gatwick with PSS Dash 8, toolbar went so I didn't bother with the flight

i tried to take a screenshot and as i was about to open a new tab in Internet explorer 7, however many times I clicked on it, the new tab would try to open, but it was as though something was holding it back but now IE7 is now back to normal and I had to close FS by ctrl+alt+delete and shutdown the process.

can somebody please, please, please, please help? thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Some payware aircraft are not compatible with FS Pax. Whether the PMDG 747 falls into this category I'm not certain.
If I was faced with the same problem, I would try and find the answer in the FS Pax forums.

DME43 Guest

Tailhook wrote:

Some payware aircraft are not compatible with FS Pax. Whether the PMDG 747 falls into this category I'm not certain.
If I was faced with the same problem, I would try and find the answer in the FS Pax forums.

ok, thanks, i restarted my computer and fired up FS with PMDG 744 at EGKK and all was alright till I shut it down, so it might of been another problem, if it happens today, Ill go to FSpax forums

thanks 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...