VERY URGENT PROBLEM WITH MY TOOLBAR IN FS!!!

DME43 Guest

Ok, ill try not to shout... thats how desperate i am!
A while ago I done a flight and then suddenly the toolbar dissapeared for no reason what so ever. I thought it was a one off, but then it kept happening to my other flights etc.
It has now got to the boiling point for me cause I have just finished my GCSE's and I havn't been able to do 1 flight without it getting Censored up by FS.
I have deleted everything and uninstalled FS, and then reinstalled it with some of my add-ons including FSNAV, FSP and PMDG 737NG, but it still is the same problem and i'm getting tired of it especially for the fact that I cannot contact Microsoft about it cause you can't contact them!
I have, in these past 2 weeks tried to do the same route with the PMDG 737-700 virgin blue from Sydney to Wellington for the fourth time today (wasting about 12 hours of my precious time when i can be doing long haul routes) and todays happened when i was on finals to 16 at wellington.
This problem looks like it happens very, very randomly like i took off with a A300 of LH from frankfurt and then at about 6000ft the toolbar went and the recent ones for the YSSY-NZWN flights were at random stages. (I've tried to fly from YSSY to NZWN so much that i've memorised the codes without meaning to and this includes the waypoints Wink)
I really hope I can get this problem fixed so I can fly with confidance and no problems at all as I really wish I can do proper long haul and short haul flights.

p.s. this problem happens on all aircraft and all weather or any type of setting in fs.
p.p.s. im not posting my specs cause a) can't be bothered b) fs was working perfectly with no problems before this happened.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
guest1 Guest

Hi DME, you helped me out of a sticky situation so now its my turn to help you, now forgive me if this sounds a little stupid but when the toolbar has disapeared have you tried pressing "ALT" because this is the hotkey that brings the toolbar back , im not sure if you already know this but i just wanted to make sure 😉

DME43 Guest

guest1 wrote:

Hi DME, you helped me out of a sticky situation so now its my turn to help you, now forgive me if this sounds a little stupid but when the toolbar has disapeared have you tried pressing "ALT" because this is the hotkey that brings the toolbar back , im not sure if you already know this but i just wanted to make sure 😉

I don't play in full screen mode so i can't get it that way and even if i do press alt, the game will completly freeze

DME43 Guest

DME43 wrote:

guest1 wrote:

I don't play in full screen mode so i can't get it that way and even if i do press alt, the game will completly freeze

but thanks for trying to help 🙂

guest1 Guest

Hmmm... Ermm..., i see what you mean now, because you are not in full screen the toolbar should be there all the time right ❓ , i will have a look around and i'll let you know if i find anything 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...